Order of Service
In this time of uncertainty, with so much financial stress, if you can give extra please do:
You may also email our treasurer Phil at firstname.lastname@example.org to give to our love fund. Last year we were able to support families at grassroots with micro-gifts totalling over $6,000.
Stay tuned for more info about our service and care response to COVID-19.
Here is the Bible project video for grades 5 & 6.
Before watching it, think of the concept of Jesus’ Kingdom being called the Upside Down Kingdom. It doesn’t mention that term in this video, but see if you can understand why people refer to it as that.
After watching it, you can discuss with your parents what that means to you.
Why is it called upside down?
What’s different about it from earthly kingdoms?
Give examples from the video.
Think about the story of the prodigal son.
I wonder what Jesus wanted the religious leaders to learn from it?
Possibly you can identify with the struggle the older brother was feeling.
How can we apply these things to our lives today?
Do our lives reveal us being part of His upside down kingdom?
If not, how can we change that?
- YOUTH GROUP: If you want to jump in for ZOOM youth group on Monday nights, email our Youth Group Leader Isaac Veurink at email@example.com.
- WED PRAYER: If you would like to join in for Wed night prayer at 7:39pm, click this link at 7:39 on Wed or shortly before to jump in
- HOME GROUPS: Stay tune to hear from your home group leader for more information about your group. If you would like to join in a home group, please email our home groups leader Carolyn Whatley at firstname.lastname@example.org
- BIBLE CAMP: If you’d like to join in our weekday Bible camps, click here at 1:00pm M-F for some dancing and a Bible story. This is geared for kids, but everybody is welcome.
- CARE AND SERVICE: If you are in need of any kind of support, please email email@example.com