Order of Service
In this time of uncertainty, with so much financial stress, if you can give extra please do:
You may also email our treasurer Phil Weber at email@example.com to give to our love fund. Last year we were able to support families at grassroots with micro-gifts totalling over $6,000.
Stay tuned for more info about our service and care response to COVID-19.
Grade 5 & 6 Resource
This week, we continue our walk through the Bible as we had before we paused for Easter. The Gospel of Matthew tells the story of Jesus’ birth, life, death and resurrection as a continuation and fulfillment of the whole Biblical story of God and Israel. Matthew begins with details of how Jesus descends from the line of David, making him a king. It proceeds to share Jesus’ teachings that prove he’s an authoritative teacher like Moses. Throughout the book, we see that Jesus is Emmanuel, or God with us, and welcomes everyone into the upside down kingdom where leaders serve.
- YOUTH GROUP: If you want to jump in for ZOOM youth group on Monday nights, email our Youth Group Leader Isaac Veurink at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WED PRAYER: If you would like to join in for Wed night prayer at 7:39pm, click this link at 7:39 on Wed or shortly before to jump in
- HOME GROUPS: Stay tune to hear from your home group leader for more information about your group. If you would like to join in a home group, please email our home groups leader Carolyn Whatley at email@example.com
- BIBLE CAMP: If you’d like to join in our weekday Bible camps, click here at 1:00pm M-F for some dancing and a Bible story. This is geared for kids, but everybody is welcome.
- CARE AND SERVICE: If you are in need of any kind of support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org